Monday, January 29, 2007

Post Work

What a difference it makes to know I am going to quit. All the annoying things seem less so. Knowing I am just putting in the time makes it so much easier to accept the crap.

It is going to be difficult to not tell anyone. Eventually I am going to have to tell some of the key people who report to me. They could end up in an awkward situation when I do leave and they have no boss in the area. Also, as I slack off a bit, they will understand what is going on and perhaps pick up the slack.

I still haven't figured out how to get laid off. Quitting or getting fired are easy. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny - I was going to text you and see how work was. And that grin you must be wearing.

DO NOT SAY A WORD TO ANYONE AT WORK. They are not your responsibility. They will make out just fine w/o you.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi Sweeney.
L

Anonymous said...

Oh, hi Mom! And Buzz!

The SWZA said...

Excellent advice, say nothing.

F those clowns, man, you don't owe them shit.

Are we skiing on this trip? I vote for some snow-filled activiTIES.