Friday, August 26, 2011

Maine-ly Done

So that's it.

I've been home for more than a week now, and I don't regret quitting early on the trip.  I will be starting the ACE (Accelerated Career Entry) nursing program at Drexel on Sept. 19th, and in less than a year I expect to be an RN with a BSN.  Here's what I will look like when I am doing my clinicals at area hospitals. (picture to be added later)

The Drexel program will be very intense.  For 11 months I will be deeply involved with learning the ins and outs of being an actual nurse.  Then I'll be a nurse, or murse (male nurse).

This might be my last post for another long time.  If, no, really when, I do something interesting again, I will probably blog it.  But for now, this is again the end of my mental hurricane describing some pretty cool expeditions.  I will certainly miss them until I get the opportunity to experience something worth writing about again.

See you then,

Cheers,

RT



P.S.  I have uploaded the photos for the whole Maine trip and they can be found in the "Photos" - "Maine" list to the right, or at this link: Photos of Maine.  I will be inserting some of the best photos into the blog at appropriate places, otherwise, I'm done, spent, exhausted, done.