Friday, August 10, 2007

Cape May Endings - Day 125

Here's the head of Max and a couple of the kids that have made this week at Cape May so enjoyable.

The shore week is wrapping up and I will be embarking on the next leg of the Road Trip. Perhaps it is the penultimate trip. I'm pretty sure what the final trip is, but it is still about 3000 miles away. So for now, I am focusing on this trip. Phoenix here I come. Are you ready for me TP?


If possible, I will be catching a morning ferry out of Cape May and into Delaware. I think I will head down the coast for a while, getting into the hotter climates. I will be turning right eventually and heading out west, probably when the shore crowds start to drive me nuts.


In the title section of my blog, I wrote that this Road Trip had a “final destination yet to be determined”. That’s not really true anymore. While it may not, and probably will not be my final destination, the Road Trip’s final destination is going to be the Phoenix metro area…perhaps a Dale named after me.


I’m thinking that I will be renting a place for a few months while I scour the area perhaps to buy a place. When I will arrive there in the next few weeks, there is still another big trip being scouted out right now and as TP has already alluded to in a comment, there will be an RV involved. Should be an interesting new adventure.


After that, I think I will be flying back to NJ, renting a U-Haul, unloading all my stored stuff and driving back to AZ. So, that about sums it up. You can all stop reading now. Sure, I’ll be finishing up the blog with the next month and a half or so of stuff, but I just gave away the ending…sort of like knowing that Harry Potter dies at the end of the 7th book. (For you kids who haven’t read the book, neither have I, so I made that up…maybe.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RT, I am so happy your journey will probably land you (end) in AZ. Happy because I think that Treason and Mr. T would love to have someone go meet friends for them and then share the friends with them!!! Not that they are not friendly and can't meet anyone but they need another person to get them "out and about". I know you will do that for them! Thank you. I am happy, very happy.

(I'd move there too if my life wasn't so complicated. Maybe in the far future. I hope.)

RoadTripper said...

TS, Thx, I appreciated your confidence. I hope you are right. It would mean that I took to heart some of the lessons I have learned on this trip. And you know what...I believe you are right. I also might live nearer to TB the biker, who knows what could happen then...maybe he'll talk me into a tatoo.

RT