Friday, February 23, 2007

1 Work Week Remaining

I submitted my LOA request yesterday. If it gets approved as is, my last day will be March 2nd. I won’t be getting as much benefit from this as I hoped, so I am considering resigning instead just to simplify everything. Now that I have started telling everyone at work, it’s sort of fun to be here. Most people are shocked or excited, and some say they are envious.

With next Friday as the final day, that will give me one month to finish off all preparations. Among other things, I need to sell my house, sell and buy a car, get a laptop, get a new cell phone, put stuff in storage, figure out all the stuff I will be taking with me, and a slew of other things. Not to mention Battlestar's bachelor party in Tampa next month.


As far as the condo goes, I have had 14 showing with 3 more scheduled for this weekend and also the open house on Sunday. I believe 2 of the showings will be return visits, so that is a good sign. Who knows, perhaps at the end of this weekend I could have an offer if I am lucky.

No comments: