Sunday, February 11, 2007

Busy Week

I have spent the last 6 days working on the tasks from the realtor. I nearly did everything on the list and it is easy to see the difference in the place. It certainly feels less homey, but also much more spacious. I spent about $850 on the work ($725 for new carpets), and I would think the return will be worth it. I rented a storage space for $85 per month to accommodate all the de-cluttering.

Tomorrow Armando comes and cleans and the realtor comes to take professional pictures for their window posting and web postings.

Again it is back to work tomorrow. While I have been thinking it over as to what to say, I really haven't come up with what to say if my boss asks if my time off helped me to come to terms with my disappointment. At some point I will have to say that I am looking at other opportunities.

No comments: