Thursday, February 15, 2007

Craig

Since I thunk up this crazy trip idea, I have been googling lots of things about how I should do stuff. Like what car to drive, how to sell my place, the best way to vagabond, etc.

The one thing that has recurred most frequently in what I peruse is that I will be using Craig's List for a lot of things. My general knowledge prior to today was that it was a place to buy and sell things like ebay, but not as good.

I was wrong. Craig's List is very different. I still don't have a strong feel for what it is, but in about 6 minutes, I had taken a picture of my sofas and placed an entry there. I've received 2 responses already. This seems to be the free market that eBay started out as, but accidentally got commercial. Craig's List is super ez to use.

I now have 2 listings up, one for my sofas and one to give away my cat.

Freeze cat? Or Free cat. If anyone wants a cat, let me know.

(BTW, I heard from Treasonpal that even if you freeze a cat, they can thaw and still be alive. I don't believe it - might have to test the hypothesis.) - I was just sent this link: Frozen Cat.

No comments: