Monday, March 19, 2007

Orlando

I'm not sure what is more tiring, a full day of bachelor party activities, or one afternoon with my nieces.

Today we went to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. We hit almost all the rides, though I was surprised that there were not as many as I expected. The nieces favorite was probably the Caro-Seuss-el. The adults were amazed by the 3D Spider Man ride...it was jaw-dropping.

After the park, the indefatigable nieces spent 3 hours swimming at the Portofino Bay Hotel pool. During the trip, I hope I make friends as easily as they do. Just throw them into the pool, and they come out with new pals.

Looking forward to returning home tomorrow night as there is still a lot to get ready, including picking up my new car, emptying out my condo for the new owners and all the many lesser preparations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having fun! Do you have estimated dates for SF? No commitment! Thanks, Kristin