Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Vehicle

Exactly two weeks from today, the trip begins. With my condo sold, I have been shuttling loads to storage of the stuff I am keeping. I'm also in the process of eating everything that remains. I also sold my bed. I'm reduced to sleeping on my back bedroom single bed. The place looks a lot bigger with less stuff about.


Thursday I picked up my new Prius. It's great. I'm really enjoying the push button starter and keyless system. It's a smooth ride, and has a lot of really smart features.

CuzJoe decided the SAAB was too good a value to pass up; I agree. I wouldn't be getting rid of it were it not for the trip.

Yesterday we held our Fantasy Baseball draft. We're looking for big years out of Jose Reyes, Carl Crawford and Travis Haffner. And if we get lucky with some pitching, we could have a chance of being in the money again. I'll be scouting our players at Three Rivers and Wrigley during the first week of the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great looking car -- but where do the golf clubs fit? And how do you get the curb to curve around the wheel?

Anonymous said...

I see today that Citi is laying off from 10,000 to 15,000. Congratulations -- you got out on your terms -- hanging on waiting for a package is usually painfully unsuccessful.