Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Delivered - And My New Car - Day 24

Today was a good day. I awoke at dawn to an email from my lawyer saying that they were definitely going to close today on the sale of my condo, and that they would be depositing quite a nice check into my back account. Of course that also means that I am officially homeless now. A vagabond. A tramp. A hobo ex-Hobokenite.

Flush with new funds, I had a little rush going. Perhaps it was the adrenaline, but I have finally decided to upgrade and backdate my means of transportation. Behold the new roadster!


I was driving down Route 303 and passed this guy who had it in the yard. Unbelievably, he was willing to swap it for the dinky Prius. It's a 64 Chevy Station Wagon in nearly mint condition. It's top speed is 50, but could there be abetter way to be cruising the scenic highways of America!! Best of all, with all my luggage in the back, I still have room for 24 more sets of golf clubs.


I know it was a great deal because the guy I bought it from was sadder to see it go than when I froze Vader, I mean, gave away Vader. It's great, it even has less miles than the Prius. I am so excited I could just shi#$#%^Y$%
==================
--------------------------------------------------
==========================================

Whoa,hoa, whoa... he's lying!!! OK, maybe he sold his condo, but all the rest is, well, pure mule crap! I just hit him over the head with a beer bottle, so he should be out for a while. If you really want to know what's going on here in the Desert Hills area of Phoenix, visit my blog here: http://treasonpal.blogspot.com/.

I'll give you the real deal.

Big Love to all, TreasonPal

No comments: