Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 15 Ends

End of Week 15. ( 7:00 AM, PST - 07/22/07)


Here are some odometers:

Battlestar's when I arrived:

Battlestar's on Sunday morning:

We did another 500 on Sunday before arriving in Seattle, so the total for the BS leg was around 2,100 miles.

My odometer picture from last week...there are a few more miles, but I haven't gotten back to Pre in a while, so the total is not current.

What's next: Tomorrow morning, I will be dropping BS off at the Seattle airport, as he is flying back to take care of the remaining packing on their house before returning at weeks end. After that, I am driving home. I will be making the full trip from coast to coast - Seattle, WA to Cape May, NJ.
Right now, I only have one guaranteed stop along the way and that is in Cincinnati to have some Skyline Chili and pick up CuzTina, who will be joining the road show for a couple days. Otherwise, I am just going to be checking out whatever crosses my path. I'll probably camp a few more times, just to confirm that I really like it as well as to take advantage of some interesting locales.
Once in NJ, I will be joining my family for some beach time and a ton of sleep.

1 comment:

Beth Kelley said...

Whoa! That's a LOTTA driving-- you may have it all out of your system by the time you've made your way to Cape May.......