Saturday, April 7, 2007

Intermission


It's Saturday. Every day is now Saturday.

Last night the crew took me out for sushi, and a grand final night in Hoboken. Since I locked up the condo, I stayed with SixPack. And after breakfast at the diner, I left Hoboken. Sniff, sniff.

I am now at Mom and Dad's in Haddonfield doing a load of laundry, checking my forwarded mail, and finishing up. M&D are away in Greece (and fortunately weren't on the ship that sank yesterday), so no sad farewell here. Later today I'll be heading to CuzJoe's and tomorrow the Road Trip begins.

The itinerary may be shifting a bit. Pittsburgh may be too cold right now, so we are discussing other possibilities. But most of the country seems to be in a cold spell right now, so we'll see. Where's the global warming when you need it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures, the photog must be a pro......

Best of luck in your journey. Have a great time with Cuz Joey & everyone else you see on your travel to SF. Just have a dog for me at your first ballgame!!!

Anonymous said...

It's mid 80s in AZ. Can't wait to see you!