Tuesday, April 3, 2007

T minus 5 Days and Counting

Yes, the last post was an April Fools joke. Some individuals, who will not be named, fell for it enough to call me. Some sent me emails. Most only seemed to have a tinge of suspicion. AuntSue said she figured it out early and paged down to the end of the post to confirm her conclusion. Kudos Aunt Sue, Puzzle Master Extraordinaire..

The total cost of requested repairs from inspection is $200. While CuzJoe may be happy to quit his job and move on, the vacation time is guaranteed. And the Prius remains pristine.

I golfed with Alan on Monday. I shot a 105. I'd be psyched if I don't have to type that again. Must take golf lessons on this trip.

Load after load of stuff moved to storage. I am stacking the stuff high, but I think it'll all fit into the 5X10 space.

Coolest thing is Mom and Dad's are in Greece with friends. They're having a fabulous time, from what I read. Dad sends great trip synopses. The world shrinks by technology and augments in wonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 3 breaking news for you,I will email you later.

Anonymous said...

I printed your "Bad news" blog and gave it to both Anne and Mary without telling them the end -- and both got upset enough that they now hate you. They did want to tell you that there is insurance on any new car, and they wouldn't do that to Joe -- would they? But you got them just like you got me. Only on April 1st is that allowed.
--Buz